Vhi Virtual Women's Mini Marathon 2021
Take on the 2021 Vhi Virtual Women's Mini Marathon and make every step count for equality and justice in Ireland! Fundraise for the Immigrant Council from wherever you live in the world and walk, jog, wheel or run 10k on Sunday, 19 September.
The Vhi Women's Mini Marathon takes place Sunday 19 September and will be taking place virtually again in 2021. This means you can complete the 10k distance from wherever you live in Ireland (or the world!) while raising funds to support the work of the Immigrant Council of Ireland.
- Secure your place in the Mini Marathon by visiting the official website.
- Create your online fundraising page.
- Start training for your 10k.
- Share your fundraising page and collect donations for the Immigrant Council.
- Complete your 10k distance on Sunday 19 September by running, walking, jogging, cycling, wheeling--it's up to you!
Why support the Immigrant Council of Ireland?
The Immigrant Council is Ireland's leading human rights organisation that works to defend and advance the rights of migrants and their loved ones, as well as promote diversity, inclusion and fight racism in every community across the country.
As an independent charity, we rely on donations to carry out our work. By fundraising for the Immigrant Council at the Vhi Virtual Women's Mini Marathon you are taking a stand against inequality and injustice and helping us achieve a society that is fair and equal for everyone. Thank you!