Training session for service providers and front line staff supporting and/or working in direct contact with survivors of human trafficking and migrant victims of domestic violence
The Immigrant Council of Ireland is holding a free in-person training session in Sligo, at Sligo Family Resource Centre on Tuesday 19th July from 10am to 1pm and in Castlebar on Wednesday 20th July from 10.30am to 1.30pm (venue to be confirmed).
The training is designed for service providers and front-line staff supporting and/or working in direct contact with survivors of human trafficking and migrant victims of domestic violence.
The topics covered will include:
• What is gender-based violence?
• What is human trafficking?
• What are the indicators of gender-based violence and human trafficking?
• What supports are available to such individuals?
• Residence permissions in Ireland
• Information on specific provisions for migrant victims of domestic violence
• Information on specific provisions for victims of human trafficking
For more information please contact Ioanna Negrello, Legal Info Officer at email@example.com or call (1) 645 8054
This training is funded by the Lifes2Good Foundation. Please note that the ideas, opinions and comments expressed during the training and in the training materials are those of the Immigrant Council of Ireland and do not necessarily represent or reflect L2GF policy.